Monday, March 8, 2010

Sponged March calendar

I tend to forget birthdays, and to help me get organised, I decided to make a calendar which will help me remember those important dates. I have been experimenting with sponging and masking and using different tones of colours to create the background. I don't normally use purple, but now am convinced that any colour will do, just depends on the colour combo used. I was a bit lazy changing my post it mask and used the same tear to layer the horizon. I think it still created a nice background. Lovely as a Tree still is my favourite, and this time, I embossed it the clear EP, and am surprised with the textured effect.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hello Clarissa, I love the Calender that you have done, the sponging effect just looks great Well done.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Clarissa! You are very talented!