Saturday, March 6, 2010

Exploding box of Goodies




Thanks Paula for introducing this box, i had fun making it this afternoon, hope this is the start to keep my mojo going. I have decided to use the good neighbours stamp set as I really love this set from the SAB. I also complimented it with the Kids at play (retired) set as I thought of kids on the tree or hiding at the back of the hedge using the green strip of paper. I used mainly markers to add colour to the house, and used the sentiment Happy Birthday from the Vintage Labels set (anothe SAB). To decorate the top of my box, I just used the tree stamp without the trunk from the Good Neighbours set as well.

4 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

What a great use of the SAB set Clarissa! Your box is just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Clarissa!

Anonymous said...

sorry that was me

Anonymous said...

Wow what an awesome version love what you done with the houses Clarissa!