Thursday, August 20, 2009

Treat Box


I got my scor-pal in the mail yesterday and I thought of modifying this treat/gift box I downloaded from the SU demo website. This scor-pal is just great, a must tool for crafters who are into cards, boxes or any other 3D projects. I used the same materials from the mojo sketch #96, but used baja breeze ribbon instead. The sentiment is from the Best Yet hostess set on whisper white with a circle stamped accent from the Circle Circus stamp set, as well as the background outer circle, I used versamark to leave a watermark effect (although the photo does not do any justice, compared to the actual sample. The 1st image shows the 2nd lid, used recycled acetate with circle scallop punch. If you and your friends are interested in making gift boxes for those special occasions, just email me and I am happy to come to you to book a class. Cheers!

Happy Stamping!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely Clarissa! The box is a treat in itself :)

Clarissa said...

Thanks Jo, I've had 2 other ladies comment on this box, and have been eager to get a scor-pal as well.