Thursday, August 6, 2009

Open House this sunday!


I am having my first workshop as a demo, at my house. I am really excited about it as I will be given the opportunity to share my love for creating different crafts. At the moment, I couldn't do it full time though, as I still have 2 assignments to go. Nevertheless, it's from 1-3pm (August 9). Today, I also finished doing a card folder with 4 coordinating cards for my Mum, who had her birthday a few days ago, I hope she likes it as I always make something different each year for her birthday. Since it's my first time to do this project, I used stash cardstock and designer paper and SU stamps to experiment with. But will post a new card folder with the SU DSP and cardstock. I plan to include this project in my future classes (so watch this space). Till then, Happy Crafting!

No comments: