Saturday, August 22, 2009

Christmas theme in a recessed window!


After accomplishing 3 readings yesterday, I thought of rewarding myself with some crafting. I remember seeing a tutorial from Splitcoaststampers (Lynn Mercurio) about a recessed window. I thought it was a little intimidating to begin with, but it turned out quite an enjoyable experience as I got to use my new scorpal again and the fabulous Ski Slope DSP from the new mini catalogue. I decided to use it as a picture frame by making a stand at the back of the cardstock. If you motice the detail in the flower, its my 1st time to use the bling from the SU prettiest kit. (I now have an entry to the August challenge for Crafty Fingers
Stampset: Snow Swirled and Circl Circus
Colours: Riding hood red, kiwi kiss cardstock in old olive and ruby red ink
Ski Slope Designer Paper (Spring mini catalogue)
Accents: Bling (Prettiest Kit, SU), red ribbon (not SU).
Note: If you see anything that you want to purchase, just email me. Some items, I can create a Kit Bundle to minimise the cost.
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

triciav77 said...

Ate Claire, this is sooo nice!!