Thursday, April 8, 2010

My first ATC

I recently joined swap sisters (thanks Anne for inviting me!) and I am having fun participating as much as I can in some of the challenges, wednesday nights is ATC, and tuesday nights is punch art. If you want to join swap sisters, email me, and I am sure you'll enjoy the projects and inspiration that we share. The first project is my first ATC with a spring theme. Thanks Courtney for the ideas and inspiration. For the secont project, I made a scrapbook layout using the punch art key. I didn't know that we could have so many uses with our SU punches. Thanks Melissa Davies, the inspiration behind the Punch art tuesdays. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

everyone is getting into ATCs well done with your effort I do love that wee bunny