Friday, December 4, 2009

Sunset Tree

Eversince I have tried sponging, masking, and playing with colours, I have become more adventurous with trying more scenes, this time, sunset. Sunrise or sunrise always amaze me and I tried to capture this using Lovely as a Tree stamp set. I had to use the colours I have at hand, and sponged one layer after layer to get the desired effect. I've never used as much black, so saffron, pumpkin pie, choc chip, and real red for sponging to get the desired effect.

4 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

wow that's fantastic

Janine P said...

that's simply beautiful, love your colour combo

Anne Brignall said...

Clarissa, this is another amazing creation by you! I absolutely LOVE these cards you are doing! Just gorgeous. :-)

Paula Dobson said...

Another amazing card Clarissa! I think I will stop making these my self and just watch what you do! They are beautiful.