Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lovely as a Tree


After seeing my friend Paula do several scenery cards over the past week, she has convinced me that it's worth trying it out. At first, I was intimidated by it all as I found the idea of sponging, masking and reflecting a bit too much for a beginner like me in card making. But it was worth trying it out as I miss the days when I used to do some painting, I think I will try more nature cards from now on. Thanks Paula, I am now a fan of Michelle Zindorf. I have used my new lovely as a tree stamp set, an early Christmas gift from my musband, and to thank him for it, I have made this card for his upcoming birthday.Hope he likes it!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is stunning Clarissa!!!
What a lovely card! Yes I am a big fan of Michelle Zindorf too.

Paula Dobson said...

OMG Clarissa, where have you been hiding this talent?!!!! This is fantastic, I absolutely love it. You put my measly attempts to shame!

Anna Sutherland said...

I've got to agree, this is stunning. Well done for giving it a go.

Louise said...

Wow this is fantastic, I like you have been too scared to try this I will have to be brave and see what I can do. Well done.

Julia said...

this is BEAUTIFUL Clarissa!! wow just lovely!! well done

Anne Brignall said...

Clarissa, I am stunned!! This is absolutely amazing! If that were my card, I would frame it!! lol. It's a work of art my dear friend!!