Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm back with a flip card





Hi everyone! I know I have been away for a month from blogging with a reason, I have done and dusted all my studying. This means, I will have more time for my love of crafting, YAY! To kick-off, I have decided to use a different colour combo using a different hostess set, Organic Grace (thanks Paula, for introducing this t me!) and great friend for the butterfly. Hope you like what I have come up with.

Stamp set: organic grace, great friend, best yet
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, and Apricot Appeal, Tea Party DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red
Accessories: soft subtles and earth elements brad, curly label punch, nesties, scallop edge

Happy Stamping!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

Wow-that is just lovely Clarissa!! Might have to case this one myself!