Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gift bag for a Friend


One of the things I like about SU is that I learn from ideas of other people, I saw a similar bag from Tracey's blog, but changed it a bit to make it my own. I used the walk in the park DSP, which will be retiring this end of November. To close the lid, you can use a thinner twine or elastic string for better effect. So, if you find this DSP or this gift bag, awesome, email me to book for a class or order the gorgeous paper before it retires this end of the month.

Paper: pretty in pink, walk in the park DSP, baja breeze
Stamps: oval all
Accessories: bling from prettiest kit, crop a dile, oval and oval scallop punch, piercing tool, large eyelets, and bashful blue 1/4 grossgrain ribbon
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

This is just beautiful Clarissa. Looks even more impressive in person. I thought it was just gorgeous. Thanks for showing me!!

kareN stampZ said...

very classy looking