Monday, September 14, 2009

Flippin' Card




This is one of the cards we created at my 1st craft class last Saturday. I cased this card from Julie Woolner (thanks Julie!) which I got from our field training day last Thurs here in Wellington. It was great to meet new people, and hopefully to be part of a local team, so that I won't feel abandoned anymore, (thanks Lisa Beck and the others, I will be in touch!). I like this card a lot because of the movement it makes and it creates a bit of surprise for the sentiment that is partly hidden before you flip it over to the other side. I like this Always stampset as it has a mixture of images and sentiments that you can mix and match with any card

Stamp set: Always $66.95
Cardstock: whisper white, kiwi kiss, riding hood red, and pink pirouette
Ink: old olive, chocolate chip, regal rose, ruby red

No comments: