Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Accordion Card


At craft class, we made this accordion card using the Washington Apple DSP. I am loving this designer paper because of the flexibility of the design, either for a boy or girl could do. I got the idea from SCS but altered it a bit with the snap band I made using velcro. Any sentiment could be used, in this card I used echoes of kindness sentiment (hostess stamp set). The girls got to choose their own sentiment in the card. Flower for the card came from the Eastern Blossom stamp set. I thought this stamp set went well with the chosen DSP.



Stamp set: Always, Echoes of Kindness, Eastern Blossoms


Ink: Ruby red, pumpkin pie, brocade blue
Cardstock: Washington Apple DSP, ivory, brocade blue

Thanks for looking. Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Clarissa!

Love your card - hey, I got your email, not ignoring you - I've finally got my computer back and fixed but I can't SEND any emails - hopefully I'll get hold of the guy who fixed it today and he can come fix it up for me - and then I'll be away!

I'll talk to you soon.

~Lisa

Anne Brignall said...

Hi Clarissa, just wanted to say what a lovely card! I really like this accordian fold, have not tried it myself yet. :-) Well done!!